Missouri Airport Managers Association - MAMA
- The Missouri Airport Managers Association (MAMA) was formed to determine and enforce proper professional codes and standards among airport executives. these include:
- To promote professional stability in the administrative functions of airport control.
- To promote the highest standards in all technical operations necessary to the public safety and efficient airport control.
- To establish systematic interchange of information and experience in the development and maintenance of airports.
- To foster public recognition and respect of the airport executive profession.
- To cooperate with other organizations working for the general benefit of aviation.
- To promote educational efforts of the membership that share similar problems and interests within the State of Missouri.
- To actively seek new members for the purpose of upgrading the airport management industry and revitalizing our organization.
- To enhance the professional and managerial standards of the membership by encouraging active, consistent, and constructive participation in the Association.
- To encourage liaison with other regional and national airport management associations for expanding the Association’s purposes.
Click above to download the Registration Form